National Institute of Public Health(NIPH), Cambodia
National Institute of Public Health (NIPH) is a governmental organization in the Ministry of Health, Cambodia. The institute was officially recognized by the Royal Government of Cambodia in October 1997 as a successor to the National Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology. Since 2007, NIPH has become administratively autonomous institution.
We want to become the leading institute of public health in Cambodia.
NIPH is the representative body of the ministry of health providing public health and laboratory services, training and research to improve the health of the Cambodian people.
• Advocate for more support from MoH
• Resource mobilization
• Capacity building
• Conduct health system and policy research, program evaluation and national scale survey
• Infrastructure development
• Dynamic governance and management
• National and international collaboration and networking
Prof. Chhea Chhorvann
Prof. Chau DaraPheak
Tel: 023 966 449
Address : National Institute of Public Health
Lot#: 80, 289 Samdach Penn Nouth St. (289), Phnom Penh